[TYPO3-english] Fed how to use Fluid Content Elements

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Mon Oct 29 05:44:27 CET 2012

Hi Victor, its frustrating when people leave threads dangling
unanswered, so I'm sorry I never got back with a reply.

It turns out that the solution to my problem was as Soren mentioned
above on the 25/7 - I needed to add the typoscript includes to each root
template, and now the fluid content elements dropdown works.

Thanks again.
--
Mark Roemermann