[TYPO3-english] Creating a new TYPO3 Maintenance Guide

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 26 21:07:32 CEST 2012

Hi all,

A couple of years ago, the Documentation Team started an effort to
create an Administrator's Guide for TYPO3 CMS. This effort faltered for
a variety of reasons, but is now on the road again. The name has changed
to "Maintenance Guide" and a new team is leading the effort.

We would like this manual to gather as much feedback from the community
as possible, as we are sure that each one of you has its own recipes for
maintaining your TYPO3 installations.

Please read more about it here:

http://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-maintenance-guide/

and don't hesitate to contribute!