[TYPO3-english] Extjs Borderlayout

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:32:24 CEST 2012

Hi Kay,

It looks really interesting!

We should really talk and include the UI team at the same time.

I know a new concept is being discussed and could be interesting to
include that in the thought of moving to the jquery layout module.

I will be available next week for a Skype meeting and hopefully some
from the UI team will be as well.

Cheers

Søren