[TYPO3-english] multilanguage backend access

Marieke de Bruin marieke at purplesky.nl
Wed Oct 24 15:35:42 CEST 2012

Hi list,

The site I am working on is in five languages. TYPO3 version 4.7.5.

I have made different backend users and restricted them on language with
the option "Limit to languages".

But when I log in as an user I still have the availability to add an
content element in language [all].

Is it possible to disable this option?

Because when you can localize an content element to all languages the
language restrition isn't really usefull.

Is it also possible to see the tree only in the choosen language
(restricted in the backend) in stead of in the default with the option to
change to the limited language?

Thanks!

Marieke