[TYPO3-english] Baseurl vs absRefPrefix

Atul Shinh atul_shin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 08:05:29 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I have some issue using TYPOSCRIPT configuration  for  "config.absRefPrefix".
I have set it as follows

TS constants

config.absRefPrefix =http://www.domainname.com/sd

TS setup

config.absRefPrefix = {$config.absRefPrefix}/

There are two changes I noticed.

1. Some of the links on the site withconfig.baseURL setting were having URL as  "contact/"  or "aboutus/" but with  config.absRefPrefix the link URLs changed to "http://www.domainname.com/sd/contact/" and so on.
2. I am using extension "weeaar_googlesitemap" for generating sitemap.xml but now the links on sitemap are prefixed with "http://www.domainname.com/sd"  and final link output is

http://www.domainname.com/sd/http://www.domainname.com/sd/contactus/

The sitemap has been corrupted.

How can I avoid these situations ?

Moreover I checked the source code ofTYPO3.org and there is no baseURL defined and footer links have path "/news/"  or "/sitemap/"  .

How does it work on typo3.org ?

If anybody has idea please share .

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone