[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Oct 23 06:33:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

22.10.2012 9:24, bernd wilke kirjoitti:
> Am 20.10.2012 14:35, schrieb Katja Lampela:
>> 20.10.2012 12:53, Georg Ringer kirjoitti:
>>> just use the marketing material he got ... over & out
>>> A customer doesn't really care as he doesn't even know that there is a
>>> new and an old logo.
>>
>> This is so true. Without any sarcasm: customers don't usually see TYPO3
>> (logo or any other brand presentation) anywhere else in their lives but
>> in this particular website of their own. And they will want to continue
>> with it, if it works well for them.
>
> Do you realy treat your customres with such an ignorance?

No. I have the highest respect for my clients and offer them the product accordingly.

> shame on you. :-(
>
> Most of my customers are interested in TYPO3. They buy books, read the website, partly register to the security-ML.
>
> they will know about the new logo in a short time. and they will ask wether it is another TYPO3 their website is running and which is described in the books, the website, ...

It seems for your clients the product is also much about TYPO3. Then you should update all your material - that's true. My clients don't think this way (the website is the product and the client's own brand is the thing I care about most).

With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*
www.lieska.net