[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Véronique Julmy veronique at hemmer.ch
Mon Oct 22 11:52:18 CEST 2012

Thank you very much for your kind answer.

As a collaborator of a small company, I have integrated this change and
can follow your reflection except that, for many of our customers,
advertising with the old logo could be considered as a lack of
professionalism.

As a member of the TYPO3 community, I find it unfortunate to apply such
a slowdown at the very moment when the community is in the midst of a
full expansion. I have the feeling, that the question of the impact of
the new logo has not or not sufficiently been studied, giving the
impression of a certain disregard by the decision makers for all those
having heavily invested in advertising material.

In my latest mail, I just wanted to express my feelings about the
difficulties and incomprehension following this decision.

With my kindest regards.