[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Oct 22 08:24:00 CEST 2012

Am 20.10.2012 14:35, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> 20.10.2012 12:53, Georg Ringer kirjoitti:
>> just use the marketing material he got ... over & out
>> A customer doesn't really care as he doesn't even know that there is a
>> new and an old logo.
>
> This is so true. Without any sarcasm: customers don't usually see TYPO3
> (logo or any other brand presentation) anywhere else in their lives but
> in this particular website of their own. And they will want to continue
> with it, if it works well for them.

Do you realy treat your customres with such an ignorance?

shame on you. :-(

Most of my customers are interested in TYPO3. They buy books, read the
website, partly register to the security-ML.

they will know about the new logo in a short time. and they will ask
wether it is another TYPO3 their website is running and which is
described in the books, the website, ...

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html