[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Andreas Becker cocopapa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 02:32:33 CEST 2012

Yep

Martin it is not displaying. No problem as we focus with ThaiPo3 not only on the webstuff - it is more a social and community stuff which takes currently place mainly not on the web ;-)

But I hope the we will find time soon to change this again. actually we are only waiting for the new Framework for templavoila release and its huge mobile responsive capabilities and of course we wait also for the version 6 which will wok with TemplaVoila.

Andi

Sent from my iPad