[TYPO3-english] Password expiry for be_users

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Thu Oct 18 15:35:06 CEST 2012

be_secure_pw does a pretty good job of securing BE Users by requiring
passwords of a defined length that have your defined combination of
lowercase, uppercase, numeric, and special characters. When the user has
not changed their password in a period of time you define, they are
reminded to change it. It does not force them to change, but the
constant reminders are annoying enough to encourage changing.

Best regards -- Tony