[TYPO3-english] To top extension

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Oct 18 10:34:11 CEST 2012

Additionally you may change the stored data in tt_content, to set this
option for all existing content elements,

Regards
Kay

Am 18.10.2012 10:13, schrieb bernd wilke:
> Am 17.10.2012 23:53, schrieb Sergio:
>> Thank you very much for your recommendation, Amadeo. I could get a
>> snippet as you said, but now I wanna go a step further: how could every
>> content element have this checkbox (link to top) checked by default?
>>
>> I've been looking inside Page TSconfig but I can't find the option. I
>> was googling about it without success.
>
> I would guess:
> TCAdefaults.tt_content.linkToTop = 1
>
> bernd

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach