[TYPO3-english] Get page UID from HMENU

Shahil Sham ss at phases.dk
Wed Oct 17 10:46:25 CEST 2012

HI guys,
I have  a listing of recent items on a subdirectory on a page.

lib.blogList = HMENU
lib.blogList {
  special = updated
  special.value = 96
  special{
    mode = tstamp
    maxAge = 3600*24*3
    limit = 5
  }
  1 = TMENU
  1 {
    wrap = <div class="results-container"><h1>Blog List</h1><ul class=
"results">|</ul></div>
    NO.allWrap = <li class="result clearfix"><h2> | </h2></li>
    ACT = 1
    ACT.allWrap = <li class="selected"> | </li>
  }
}

Now I want to get additional info about each page such as post title, date
etc. I think I could do this if I can get the pageID out of this.
How can I get the pageID of each item in the listing, which is now just the
title? How could I proceed.

PS. My intention is to implement a blog-like functionality

--
Shahil Sham

ss at phases.dk
skype: shahilsham