[TYPO3-english] Realurl, fixedPostVars and postVarSets

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Tue Oct 16 17:52:10 CEST 2012

Il 16/10/2012 15:45, Dmitry Dulepov ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
>> But I find difficult to localize postVarSets if it is not possible to
>> query language var again.
>>
>> Otherwise, how to localize such a path?
>
> Use unique aliases. They are described in the official manual.

Sorry Dmitry,

Do you speak about realURL aliases or TYPO3 page aliases?

In both case I do not see how they can help.

If I understand what you mean it would be simpler using normal localized
subpages: it's a lot simpler (path is not that pretty, but better than
nothing).

Regards,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it