[TYPO3-english] External translation of a TYPO3 website (HowTo?)

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Tue Oct 16 08:57:33 CEST 2012

Hi.

One of our customers wants to translate his website. He found a company to
do the translation for him. That company is also able to translate XML
files - which I think is very helpful as you could skip the step of adding
all content by hand in TYPO3.

So here is the question: What is the best way to export and import
translated content from TYPO3? Or do you have any other proposition?

 From searching TER, I found "l10nmgr" that according to the manual does
this. Any experiences with this extension (using TYPO3 4.5)?

Thanks for your ideas.

Christian.