[TYPO3-english] Hiding web submodule icon without disabling funtionality

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Oct 15 17:25:01 CEST 2012

Hi ktt,

exactly the same question came to my mind.
Perhaps there is a better way to handle what you want to achieve.

There are different hooks available in the be ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 15.10.2012 14:44, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
> Hello Kast,
>
> If you don't need a module, why do you create one?
>
> Kind regards
>
> ktt wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I created a backend module as web submodule. Now it appears in the left menu unde 'Web'.
>> Module mostly functions in background without direct interaction
>> via interface from user, therefore I would like to hide the icon in 'Web' list.
>> Is it possible to hide the icon without affecting functionality of the module?
>>
>> Thank you in advance,
>> Kast

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach