[TYPO3-english] worried about 4.x (6.x)

Tobias Liegl tliegl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:52:56 CEST 2012

Hey Thomas, Kay,

I think you should have a look at the Dynamic Content Elements (DCE)
Extension. This should be what you are searching for:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/dce

You can create new elements in the TYPO3 Backend and style them with
Fluid (also in the Backend) - and without the need to use Templavoila.

Regards,
Tobi