[TYPO3-english] high resolution images

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Oct 15 08:41:59 CEST 2012

Am 14.10.2012 15:47, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a way to get high resolution print of a website. Now the
> tough part obviously is the images, is there any way to increase the
> image resolution in a TYPO3 installation. Any other hint how to do this?

"high resolution print" = "page width = 10000px" ?

You only can integrate and output images with more pixels if you do your
layout with more pixels.

don't build pages with a width of 1000px or 2000px, but build pages with
a width of 10000px.

enhance the constants for maximum image width in the constant-editor
from 600 to 8000 to get the ability to display immages with more pixels
in the FE.
and use bigger numbers in your CSS. e.g. enhance the fontsize from 12px
to 120px.

in the browser you may view the pages with a large minification.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html