[TYPO3-english] worried about 4.x (6.x)

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Oct 13 13:26:00 CEST 2012

I wrote my email because Andi accussed Jigal being a liar. But that is
not true.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks