[TYPO3-english] real urls for tt_news rss

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:53:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've setup a tt_news installation and urls are friendly with realurl
extension inside the "news" section of my website, but inside rss, that I
configured after following the steps explained in tt_news manual, urls are
not friendly.

Would you know if I have to configure something more in my realurl file?

Here's part of my realurl_conf.php:

'fixedPostVars' => array(
  '_DEFAULT' => array(
    array(
      'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[pointer]',
      'valueMap' => array(),
      'noMatch' => 'bypass',
    ),
    array(
      'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
      'lookUpTable' => array(
      'table' => 'tt_news',
      'id_field' => 'uid',
      'alias_field' => 'title',
      'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
      'languageGetVar' => 'L',
      'languageExceptionUids' => '',
      'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
      'transOrigPointerField' => 'l18n_parent',
      'useUniqueCache' => 1,
      'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
      'strtolower' => 1,
      'spaceCharacter' => '-',