[TYPO3-english] Language translation bug in my TS

Shahil Sham ss at phases.dk
Fri Oct 12 11:27:45 CEST 2012

Hi guys

I'm having this wierd bug wherein a content is fetched twice

    #Page Content
    10 = RECORDS
    10.source.current=1
    10.tables = tt_content
    10.stdWrap.required = 1
    10.wrap =  |

    #Alternate content is fetched from page 36 if page content not present
    10.stdWrap.ifEmpty.cObject = CONTENT
    10.stdWrap.ifEmpty.cObject {
       table = tt_content
       select.pidInList = 36
    }

All these works fine except when I translate the page. The issue is, *only
in my alternate language, this alternate content is fetched twice*.

The translation works fine for normal content. If the user hasn't provided
content, a default set has to be fetched. My 'Page Content' is empty in
this example, so alternate content is fetched once, whereas in the second
language, it is fetched twice.

Btw, this typoscript is written within the XML of the TemplaVoila template.

Any ideas guys?

--
Shahil Sham

ss at phases.dk