[TYPO3-english] Redirect does not work (always) for old-school mailforms-> RESOLVED (problem due to wt_spamshield)

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Fri Oct 12 10:12:09 CEST 2012

Hello,

FINALLY found out that the redirect-problem for old-school mailforms
(please see description below) was related to a bug in the wt_spamshield!

Disabling the setting:
plugin.wt_spamshield {
	enable.standardMailform = 1
}
...made the forms behave as expected.

Will report this bug to the author Alex Kellner.

Hope this helps someone else out of this annoying problem!

Regards,
Bert