[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Oct 11 15:14:27 CEST 2012

Rasmus,

I don't doubt your intentions a second. Somewhere here must the
important thing be hidden that I don't understand:

>End goals are, from my point of view:
>
>* Visually understructure the major product changes happening (basically
>telling the world we're making new stuff)
>
>* Strengthen the most essential markers of the TYPO3 visual identity
>(name, logo shape, color, font, HCI of our products etc.)
>
>* Simplify everyones ability to easily adhere to our CI

I simply find that taking away the green is working against it.

Honestly, I really try to understand *how* you happen to come from
your intention to the conclusion. What in the above do you see
exactly intensified or facilitated by removing the green? What
would not work *with* the green?

More than interested ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de