[TYPO3-english] worried about 4.x (6.x)

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Oct 11 13:48:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 11-10-2012 13:09, Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> http://donotfeedtheenergybeast.com/

I wish it was that easy. Usually I'm inclined to ignore them.
Unfortunately their posts keep coming up in searches and people
searching for information keep finding these posts.

In the Sony SLR forum on dpreview there are one or two trolls active
under many accounts. They keep posting about image noise issues and the
result is that a lot of first time posters keep asking about these
"issues" because they read so much about it.

> I think we all should concentrate on the people that give back.

Or better, tonight I'll concentrate again on the new-new-EM :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!