[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Milicev Uros milicev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:38:46 CEST 2012

Guys,

Let's finish this story.

I am with TYPO3 since 2006, and I feel that this makes more and more damage
to community and TYPO3 as product.

Personally I really want to see old logo back...and I am bit disappointed
how all this happened...but, if guys from Core team want to keep new logo,
you core guys do not need to adjust yourself and to give explanations over
and over...if you do so, it means that you are doubting about decisions.

For rest of us...we should ask for poll...even influencing members from
Core team want old logo back.

But this need to be over asap, we are making damage to TYPO3 ... both sides.

BR,

u.