[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Oct 11 12:36:41 CEST 2012

Sry, the colored one (two colors) is better recognizeable.

I also asked my designer :D:

"Where is the TYPO3 Logo" - He pointed at the two color version ;)
"Where is the second logo" - He search 20 secs an pointed to the new
one, with a scary smile ...

Regards
Kay

Am 11.10.2012 12:28, schrieb amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais:
> Hi,
>
> that is one of the issues caused by reducing the colors to one: no
> contrast. Before there was a contrast between the orange and green color
> and that resulted in a optical stronger logo.
>
> What is the main reason – if any – for changing it?
>

> Greets,
> Paul
>

> Am 11.10.2012 12:11, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> Martin Bless wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Rasmus&  all,
>>>
>>> please have look at this comparison:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/2de9ia225nu1wdj/logo-comparison-001.png
>> Here is another one. Just compare the favicons. Find the TYPO3 logo:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4879710/2012-10-11-Auswahl-001.png
>>
>>> One thing we see is that the logo needs to be much bigger than
>>> before.
>> That is the result of the service used, but I think the old logo is much
>> more recognizable if scaled down (see the middle avatar image).
>>
>> Best regards

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach