[TYPO3-english] Remove default wraps for typo3 content

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Oct 11 08:55:40 CEST 2012

Hello Shahil,

remove the template of css_styled_content and do it on your own :(

Regards
Kay

Am 11.10.2012 08:04, schrieb Shahil Sham:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using templavoila and mapping a template to create a new site.
> This is my first time in typo3, and all the default styling (divs,
> wrappings, p.bodytext, class="csc") is messing up my html structure.
>
> *How can i make typo3 not render any wrappings/frames for all page contents?
> *
>
> PS. I know to remove each individually, but is there a global setup to do
> in TS?

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach