[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Wed Oct 10 14:34:02 CEST 2012

> definitly +1 - i missed that decision.
>
> Leave the CMS logo as it was! - Or lets the association logo be the one
> with green, what would mean, all brands use the 2 colored version, but
> may also use a simpler version!
>
> The Logo is more a brand than the word TYPO3 ...

I think a test would probably show people responding quite differently
to the shape and the name - in terms of what most envelops brand
recognition.

I also think the brand is first and foremost about the product
experience. Then afterwards come the name, logo shape and the experience
of the community etc. Which is why I hope we can all focus on the
product experience and the features.

What I indirectly really like about this discussion is that we all agree
on the huge amounts of brand equity TYPO3 has which should be governed well.

Best,
Rasmus