[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Oct 10 13:41:58 CEST 2012

Hi Rasmus,

>> - the reasons are indeed fuzzy: as you mention, the only reason
>> highlighted in the keynote was that monochrome was easier to print, in
>> particular on t-shirts. This sound so lame. Robert - if you're reading
>> this - don't take it personally, but that part of your speech was simply
>> laughable.
>
> Please... Think about how much Robert presented in that talk. You should
> criticize ME for not giving a talk about the changes and not Robert for
> not getting around all hundred arguments for changing the logo.

That's why I said Robert shouldn't take it personally if he read this. I
wouldn't have wanted to be in his shoes ;-) I agree that it should
ideally have been you giving this part of the keynote.

And thanks for the detailed explanations you gave in another post to
this thread.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter