[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Oct 10 13:11:22 CEST 2012

On 10/10/12 12:13, Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:

> But you have now a new toy, called NEOS. Please use new colors (and
> ideas) in NEOS, and let TYPO3 be in the usual old way.
>
> We have some years of life with TYPO3, right? Let us spent these years
> gracefully, and put your efforts in the new product.

eh eh he the "old" people sticking with the past CMS..
the younger generation exploring new colors

i would have loved to stay all on the same boat (the 6.x) bringing the
best parts of FLOW and NEOS experience integrated into it.
but it seems it was impossible.

there will be probably splits in the future.. someone will bring on
TYPO3 CMS, some other will jump into NEOS, some other will "cross grade"
into Drupal 8 or whatever..

this is how evolution goes!

hug

Stefano Cecere