[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Wed Oct 10 12:13:01 CEST 2012

Il 10/10/2012 11:29, Rasmus Skjoldan ha scritto:
> Hey Martin & all,
>
> Surely, it has not yet been explained thoroughly why I proposed to
> kick the green color in the logo.

New typo3 designs (both logo and website) are flat, without personality.

But you have now a new toy, called NEOS. Please use new colors (and
ideas) in NEOS, and let TYPO3 be in the usual old way.

We have some years of life with TYPO3, right? Let us spent these years
gracefully, and put your efforts in the new product.

Regards,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it