[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Oct 10 11:27:25 CEST 2012

Am 10.10.12 10:46, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

> It is not about being expert it is about what the majority likes. If
> only experts like it and the majority doesn't, who needs it?

before getting to philosophic on it:

"De gustos y colores discutan los doctores!"
Only doctors discus colors and taste.

I wonder if everyone contributing in this discusion is really aware of
the outside view we create and the joy other product-makers have in
telling that the TYPO3 Community is a bunch of disunited people.

my last 5 cents on that.

Olivier