[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:46:00 CEST 2012

Hi!

Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> -1, what makes you all brand experts?

It is not about being expert it is about what the majority likes. If only
experts like it and the majority doesn't, who needs it? :)

Disclamer: I do not have any poll results about the new logo but I think
the "expert" topic is not applicable here. It is the reception of majority,
which matters. There are examples of bad rebranding with major companies
and products, which had to be reverted due to people not accepting it (GAP,
Coca-cola, Tropicana, etc).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Simplicity will save the world.