[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Wed Oct 10 10:23:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

-1, what makes you all brand experts?

I disagree to the mentioned arguments, the logo was "misused" quite
often - especially in relation to Flow/Neos and this new layout finally
enables that.

This is the 4th version of the TYPO3 logo and we'll sure see more in the
future. Our community's slogan is "Inspire people to share" - the way
you all rant against every tiny change really doesn't motivate anyone
(not even talking about inspiring).

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--