[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at wunderknaben.com
Wed Oct 10 09:54:43 CEST 2012

Am 08.10.2012 10:34, schrieb Martin Bless:

[snip]

 > Please don't be afraid to revert that decision. Put that green
 > back. The earlier you do the less confusion will arise. You should
 > do everything you can to avoid that people feel an inner
 > dissonance or even a conflict. Don't do it for me - do it for
 > TYPO3. It's worth it!

+1

I fully agree.

The orange/white logo is missing something. The version with green
invoked a layered, body-like impression, while the new one is simply
flat. It does not catch my attention the same way and, to me, has become
just another of those boring "arc-style" logos you see everywhere and
just ignore.