[TYPO3-english] PARTLY SOLVED...Re: div.csc-textpic-caption: uncontrollable expansion

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Oct 9 20:11:55 CEST 2012

Hi Stephan

Just to clarify the situation:

TYPO3 4.7 introduced a new rendering method for images as a part of the
BLE project: The accessibility mode. Therefore dam_ttcontent had to be
adapted to work with CSS Styled Content both for 4.7 and older versions.

There are currently two bugs that are fixed or being fixed:

- If you're captions from DAM and have "dl" as renderingMethod, the
images will be rendered als "ul" (in fallback mode). This is fixed in
Git master.

- Captions that are set to "hidden" are displayed anyway. This will be
fixed in the next days.

Check out the sources from Git or wait for dam_ttcontent 1.3.1 to have
this fixed.

Best regards,

Lorenz