[TYPO3-english] worried about 4.x (6.x)

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:10:13 CEST 2012

As already mentioned in other threads the most important part right now is that templaVoila is working again in 6.0. As Toleiv pointed out already all other temating engines beside templavoila are missing so many things which simply mes the CMS unusable.

So we hope that in the next release templaVoila is uae;-),

Sent from Andi's iPhone