[TYPO3-english] RTE.classes allowed CSS sdtyles?

Den Denyer denyer at sozu.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 17:39:02 CEST 2012

Hi list,
I'm trying to reflect my CSS styles in the block styles dropdown and I'm
having a big of a headache.

My Page TS is as follows:

RTE {
     classes {
         bigText {
	    name = Big Text
	    value = color: #ff0000; font-size: 16;
	}
     }
}

The colour applies, but the size does not. Is there a restriction list on
what CSS is allowed? If so, what is it (I can't find it here:
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea_manual/4.7.0/view/4/4/ )
and does anyone know if it can be overridden? It would be nice for the
client to see the size of the headings and big-text items.

I understand this may not be possible do to the html <select>
implementation, but just thought I'd ask. You never know ;)

Many thanks,
Denyer