[TYPO3-english] [Polluriel potentiel] clear_cachecmd and cachingframork problem

jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca
Tue Oct 9 17:00:31 CEST 2012

Hello Rachel,

Comment out that line in your localconf.php
//$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations']['cache_pages']

And see if the problem is solved.
http://wiki.typo3.org/Caching_framework

Regards,
Jean-Sebastien Gervais