[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-core] New Release Schedule for TYPO3 CMS 6.0

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Oct 9 12:41:58 CEST 2012

Dear TYPO3 Community,

The TYPO3 6.0 Release Candidate was scheduled to be released today.

Since there are still some important open issues to solve[1] in our code
base, which need to be solved to justify such a release, we decided to
postpone both, the Release Candidate and the final Release for 4 weeks.

This results in the following new release schedule:

Release of TYPO3 6.0RC1: November, 6th
Release of TYPO3 6.0 final: November, 27th

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, but in the end this step was
necessary to make the final TYPO3 6.0 as reliable as possible.

Any help regarding the open issues[1] is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Helmut

[1]https://notes.typo3.org/p/6mustHaves
--