[TYPO3-english] Realurl, Languages and own Plugin

Jost Baron Jost.Baron at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 10:54:19 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've developed a TYPO3 website, which has the plugin of a self-written
extension on its start page. When viewing that page, typo3 always
calls the default controller and action, even if the parameters in the
url should trigger something else. This doesn't happen all the time,
but only under certain circumstances. I've found out this so far:

1. It only occurs when realurl is installed.
2. The problem usually (not always, but I'm not sure) only happens
with one language. There are two languages: german (L=0) and english
(L=1).
2. It only happens when not logged into the backend.
3. After clearing all caches (realurl included) the problem goes away,
but only for a short time. Then it starts again - with a different
language for example.
4. It happens with a custom realurl config, but also with the basic
autogenerated one.
5. All plugin actions are non cachable (desparation measure).

Does anyone have an idea, what is wrong here? If you need more info,
please ask. I've appended my shortened .htaccess.

Greetings and thanks for reading,
Jost

The .htaccess looks like this:

#### scriptmerger config (copied from manual ####

#### some redirects which redirect old urls (probably not the problem)
####

### BEGIN rules for realurl ###

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteRule
^(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic.php)$ -
[L]
RewriteRule
^(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic.php)/.*$
- - [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l