[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Oct 9 08:48:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

my opinion: I am "only" a developer and not a designer and certainly not
a logo or brand guru. Therefore I follow the principle "in every area
you are not trained, you got the knowledge of a 7year old".

What does that mean?
Of course I got an own opinion but this really just a private one and I
can say things like "i like it" or "I don't like it" but I just don't
have the knowledge to demand a change or start a discussion.

I like the new logo, it makes it simplier and using the patch
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/15392/ looks great while working with it.

Georg