[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Oct 8 18:42:13 CEST 2012

Hi Urs Bräm,

Urs Bräm wrote:

> Hi group
>
>> PS: new naming (NEOS FLOW etc.) is a good choice
>
> Is there already a thread for feedback on this somewhere? I have huge
> respect for all the work that's put into TYPO3, but still I would like
> to drop a line or two regarding my own, more critical opinion. But not
> on twitter...

There was a longer (german) discussion on the typo3blogger blog. It was
suggested to ask questions at t3a-about which is not included in the normal
lists/newsgroups, but a different server, although it is public and anyone
can subscribe.

Anyway ... it always feels a little like TYPO3 is T3A which is not true.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!