[TYPO3-english] typoscript image from parent page

Rimbu Mircea rmircea at birotec.ro
Fri Oct 5 10:55:12 CEST 2012

thank you Bernd

I try your suggestion and I can grab the image but I don't know
how to replace the image in the record with this image .
I already have a lot of text with images in my pages and I try
to change the image only in the topbox record (text w image type)
and I don't know how to change this specific image with typoscript.
Something like this :
if header of record is topbox -> change image with one from the parent
resource/media field.

Mircea

--
S.C. Birotec S.R.L.