[TYPO3-english] Classification TYPO3

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Thu Oct 4 17:52:01 CEST 2012

Hi Joost,

I will address a problem exactly like this in my presentation at the upcoming Dutch TYPO3 Congress.
It should give you enough information to implement this. So join me there!
Will share my slides here after the congress.

Groetjes,
Bart

--
Bart Dubelaar | Logica, now part of CGI | Experienced Software Engineer
George Hintzenweg 89, 3068 AX Rotterdam | Nederland

Logica Nederland BV, registered office in Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Registration Number Chamber of Commerce: 33136004

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail