[TYPO3-english] BE problems with TYPO3 4.7.4

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Thu Oct 4 11:02:01 CEST 2012

Thanks for the feedback. I could blame Chrome too for the rtehtmlarea
problem as that is now affecting only Chrome, but why is clickmenu not
working in Filelist in IE8 or Firefox, and why also can I not add  content
elements from Page?

Simon

news:mailman.584.1349305506.598.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...