[TYPO3-english] typoscript image from parent page

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Oct 4 10:54:54 CEST 2012

Am 03.10.2012 12:37, schrieb Rimbu Mircea:
> Hello,
>
> I have a record of type text & image  with header name topbox,
> on every page. Is posible to copy the image from the parent page ( same
> topbox ) ?
> I want to edit image only in parent pages ( like category )
> and all pages under this level must have this image in topbox.

as long as you do not use TV and your CE (ContentElement) has its own
column (as you can only slide whole columns) it is very easy:

page {
   10 = COA
   10 {
     wrap = <div class="header">|</div>
     10 < styles.content.getRight
     10.slide = -1

     20 = HMENU
     20 {
       :
     }
   }

or with your own column 17 (see BE-Layout, where you can define many
more columns)

10 < styles.content.get
10.select.where = colPos=17
10.slide = -1