[TYPO3-english] Typoscript compile, optimize, minify, something!

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:32:56 CEST 2012

Hi List!

I'm having this issue.. I have a main typoscript file which includes
several other ones:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source = "FILE:fileadmin/ts/language/config.ts">
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source = "FILE:fileadmin/ts/language/mapping.ts">

So, when I comment the include of everything, the page loads in 250MS,
otherwise almost 1s. So the first thing I did was to check the
contents of every included TS. While doing it I figured that no matter
if I include a empty file or a loaded typo script file, every include
increases 80ms the page load. Does anybody know a way to keep the
typoscript already compiled so typo3 doesn't have to do the job on
every page load?

Thanks!
#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin