[TYPO3-english] typo3 site edits

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Tue Oct 2 15:44:13 CEST 2012

Am 02.10.12 14:42, schrieb tom liu:
> Hi,
>
> There is one typo3 site http://demo.thejobconnection.org/index.php?id=30
> I am trying to do some edits here. On this page, if you click "User
> Agreement <javascript:void(0);>", you will see some texts: The listing of
> employment opportunities...I want to change those texts. But I could not
> find the place to change. I checked typo3/admin->page, databases, but did
> not find it(see screenshot here:
> http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=69998&uk=1512625339). On this page,
> there is one plugin/extension called "jc_register". I put the source code
> here:http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=69992&uk=1512625339   You can
> right click and download it.
> Can anyone help me with this: show me how to change the texts?
> Thanks.
>
> Tom

Hi Tom

If not in the database, this is probably somewhere in the source (in a
hack of jc_register or in some TS file). Try to download the entire site
(pack it on the server first) and search it locally.

Or try something like

grep -rl endorsement *;

via SSH, which will search all files in the folder you're at

Regards
Urs

--
Urs Bräm