[TYPO3-english] BE login twice or more

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Oct 2 10:02:53 CEST 2012

Hi Urs,

behaviour is known see forge, solution would be to send the rsa key via
ajax, but no one implemented that yet :(

Regards
Kay

Am 01.10.2012 18:15, schrieb Urs Bräm:

>> Thanks again, Georg, that was it!
>
> Well, I'll have to revise that. In one case, it did the trick. In
> another case, no.
>
> These extensions are installed:
>
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] =
> 'css_styled_content,info,perm,func,filelist,about,tsconfig_help,context_help,extra_page_cm_options,impexp,sys_note,tstemplate,tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,tstemplate_objbrowser,tstemplate_analyzer,func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,aboutmodules,setup,taskcenter,info_pagetsconfig,viewpage,rtehtmlarea,t3skin,t3editor,reports,felogin,linkvalidator,recycler,t3filelist,realurl,ke_search,realurl_clearcache,image_autoresize,tsconf,sourceopt,tscobj,naw_securedl,saltedpasswords,scheduler,additional_scheduler,kickstarter,formhandler,braem_oda_filelist,braem_oda_wb,css2inline,braem_oda_jobs,tt_address,direct_mail,df_direct_mail_subscription,nc_staticfilecache,it_dmailer_htmlfix,rsaauth,scriptmerger';
>

> There is even the following behaviour:
>
> - Log in (after 2nd try)
> - Go to direct_mail
> - It logs me out
> - Log in again
> - Go to direct_mail
> - Now I can work
>
> Has anyone seen a similar behaviour ?
>
> Cheers
> Urs

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach