[TYPO3-english] tx_felogin_pi1 on every page not working as typoscriptObjectPath

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Oct 1 15:01:18 CEST 2012

Hi Domi,

a short term solution would be to disable rsa for fe auth.

Additionally you should request to get the current version of ext:
ajaxlogin, which is used on typo3.org :D

The Version on forge is missing rsa functionality :(

Regards
Kay

Am 01.10.2012 08:57, schrieb Domi:
> Hello,
>
> I really dont understand the world anymore. I restructured my site now,
> instead of showing the login form inside of a dropdown, I link to the
> login form page.
>
> But now the redirect modes don't work anymore. Neither the after login
> with flexform and ts setup, nor the login failed and on logout. Every
> action redirects to the root page.
>
> @Ralf: thanks for your hint but for now it would be enough to get the
> login form working on one page, I need to finish this problem asap.
>
> What could cause this behaviour now?
>
> Thanks
> Dominic

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach